- To enter:
Take a photo of yourself. It can be a selfie or image featuring your face from a front centre perspective. The photo should be showing the top of your head to middle of your chest.
Post this photo of yourself to Instagram with the campaign hashtag #LDBeauty150.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since November 1, 2016; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of November 1, 2017; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM Pacific Time on October 31, 2017. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
- One hundred and fifty (150) entrants will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received to represent London Drugs Beauty’s 150 Faces of Canada. Three (3) of those one hundred and fifty (150) entrants will be randomly selected to win one (1) of three (3) grand prizes. To win the grand prize, selected winners must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question and must sign London Drugs’ declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be three (3) grand prizes consisting of one (1) $500 London Drugs gift card and a custom London Drugs Photo Lab 24×36 bamboo print of a photo of choice. See details and contest date below. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prizes will be awarded by mail to contest winners.
Contest date – Friday, September 1 – 11:59 PM Pacific Time Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
Draw date – 9:00 AM Pacific Time Wednesday, November 15th, 2017
- Only one prize may be won by any one person and household. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn.
- Selected winners will be contacted by email or on the social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winners do not respond then they will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winners still do not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.