July 18, 2016
London Drugs’ Essie 2016 Contest 2016 Official Rules
1) To enter:
- Step 1: Follow us at instagram.com/ldcosmetics
- Step 2: Comment on the Essie 2016 Giveaway Instagram post, tagging 2 friends.
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 am Pacific Time on Wednesday, July 20th, 2016. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since July 20th, 2015 (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at Monday, July 18th, 2016 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
4) One (1) Winner will be chosen randomly on Thursday, July 21st, 2016 in Vancouver, BC from all eligible entries received. To win, selected entrants must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5) There will be one (1) Essie 2016 Prize Pack (includes 7 Essie nail polishes in shades Viva Antigua!, Coconut Cove, Berried Treasures, Loot the Booty, Tribal Text-Style, Mrs Always-Right, and Aim to Misbehave) available to be won. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason.
6) Selected entrants will be contacted via social media. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
7) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
8) London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
10) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
11) London Drugs is not responsible for any failure of any website during this contest, nor is it responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any e-mail, online or internet entry lost due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.