The 88th Academy Awards are set for this Sunday, and whether you’re more excited to see the red carpet fashion or if Leo will finally win an Oscar, why not rock a red carpet look for your Oscar viewing party? Our Beauty Advisors have picked 3 easy makeup, hair, and manicure how-to’s to help you ace a glam, Oscar-worthy look.
The Hair: Slicked Back Style
Rather than a complex updo, opt for a sleek, sexy hairstyle for your Oscar look. Our Beauty Editor Britta will walk you through how to style it in just a few easy steps.
- Pantene Pro-V Stylers Extra Strong Hold Mousse
- Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins in Blonde
- Goody Comb with Lift
- Goody Ouchless Elastics in Clear
The Eyes: Striking Smokey Eye
The Oscars are the perfect opportunity to try out this dramatic, smouldering smokey eye look! Beauty Advisor Hollis will show you how to use the trendy kajal eyeliner pencil to smoke out your eyes in a matter of minutes.
- Lise Watier Kajal Eyeliner in Noir
- Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3D Volume Mascara in Black
- Lise Watier Makeup Base for Eyes and Lips
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Snow Cap
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky
- NYX Lip Primer in Nude
The Mani: Oscar Gold Nails
The Oscars are all about that iconic gold statuette, so why not keep with the theme and add some gold to your mani? Beauty Vlogger Gerry of The Bunnie Hole will show you how to create this super quick gold polka dot manicure.